I could easily recite these ‘7’ dangers anytime of the day. Each time I read or hear anyone say them, I always wonder how a man – an Individual was able to come up with that! The Preeminent Leader of India nationalism in british rule india – The Man who Led India to Independence and Inspired movements for non-violence, civil rights and freedom across the world. Mahatma Gandhi (1869 – 1948) was truly an exceptional Man! (Even though I was born decades after his death).
Here are his ‘priceless’ 7 dangers to human virtues –
1. Wealth without Work.
2. Pleasure without Conscience.
3. Knowledge without Character.
4. Business without Ethics.
5. Science without Humanity.
6. Religion without Sacrifice.
And finally …
7. Politics without Principle.